This beautiful and very impressive manor house is a unique property set in a fantastic location in the north central part of the island. Panoramic views can be enjoyed over open, rural and un-spoilt countryside from all parts of the property.
The ambience allows you to go back in time and breath the calm and quite of the monastic lifestyle of 1700, when the monks of the Order of San Cayetano chose this place to build a monastry and oratory (still exisiting). In the 60s it was transformed into a meeting place for aristocrats, politicians, actors and poets of Europe and USA. It was visited by such famous persons as the Queen of Holland, the King of Bulgaria, Pilar and Joan Miró, the poet Robert Graves, the composer John Barry
Sa Capella with its marble tiled floors, original antique furnishings throughout and beamed ceilings is full of grand charm, elegance and character; yet is relaxed, spacious and comfortable.
This mansion is set in an old private estate with mature shrubs and lush vegetation in an extremely private and secluded position. All in all, the property has 10 bedrooms. The main house has one 1 single bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bedroom up to three people, 4 double bedrooms (for a 14 of people), and 7 bathrooms (6 of them en-suite). The annexe has 2 twin bedrooms, 1 double bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. Moreover, the annexe has air conditioning and Internet connection via Wi-Fi.
NOTE: Extra services, like extra cleaning, breakfast or cook service can also be booked. Seminars, courses and working parties may benefit of special prices; and weddings are also accepted. All these services and extras are subjected to special conditions and prices, and should be notified and agreed before confirming the booking.
- This property is up to 19 people. If you are a group of 20 people, an additional bed can be supplied at a price of 15 / night. Please, note that only one additional bed can be supplied.
- The cost of the electricity is not included, and a deposit of 400,00 is required. The price is 0,20 / W.
- Cots and high-chairs have to be ordered in advance. The first 3 cots and high-chairs are for free. Each additional cot has a price of 20 / week. Each additional high-chair has a price of 15 / week.
- Final cleaning is not included, and has a price of 150 to be paid on the arrival date.
- No parties are allowed, except for those organized by the property manager. The price per person that does not stay in the property is 10 .
- No pets allowed.
- All of these extra costs have to be paid locally to the property mananger.
- Sta. Margalida.
- 10 Bedrooms (Main house: 1 single, 2 twins (one of which has a sofa which can be set up as a bed at an additional cost) and 4 doubles Annexe: 2 twins and 1 double).
- 9 Bathrooms (Main house: 7 bathrooms Annexe: 2 bathrooms).
- Satellite TV.
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi).
- Pool size: 10 x 10 mts.
- Distance to the beach: 8 Km. (approx.).
- Distance to the town: 500 mts. (approx.).
- 10 Bedrooms
- 15 Persons
- 9 Baths